- Leadership, Management, Strategic Thinking, Strategy Creation, Process Optimization, Problem Solving, Technology Delivery, Collaboration, Software Engineering, Project Management, Program Management, Coaching, Mentoring.
- Python, R, Ruby, HTML/JS/CSS, Java, LISP, Prolog, Assembly, Basic, C, C++, COBOL, Fortran, Foxbase, Foxpro.
- Apr 2018 Continuing Board Education (C.B.E.) Certification: Mergers & Acquisitions at the Board Level, What To Know When Interviewing For A Board Position, HIPAA Compliance at the Board Level, Succession Planning and the Role of The Governance Committee, Being an Effective Director, Pre-IPO Planning at the Board Level. ExecRanks. Novato, CA.
- Sept 2001 Foundations of Security Analysis and Design. University of Bologna. Bertinoro, Italy.
- Nov 1999 RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) Developer Certificate. Brainbench.
- Sept 1999 Certificates for: Internet Security Specialist, Windows 95 Power User, MS Word Power User, Object-Oriented Developer, C Developer, C++ Programmer, High IT Aptitude. Tekmetrics.
- Intro to Computer Science, Reasoning About Programs, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Logic, Discrete Mathematics, Computational Complexity, Declarative Programming, Architecture I, Operating Systems Concepts, Operating Systems II, Systems Programming, Compiler Design, Formal Methods of Software Engineering