- Python, R, Ruby, HTML/JS/CSS, Java, LISP, Prolog, Assembly, Basic, C, C++, COBOL, Fortran, Foxbase, Foxpro.
- Sept 2001 Foundations of Security Analysis and Design. University of Bologna. Bertinoro, Italy.
- Nov 1999 RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) Developer Certificate. Brainbench.
- Sept 1999 Certificates for: Internet Security Specialist, Windows 95 Power User, MS Word Power User, Object-Oriented Developer, C Developer, C++ Programmer, High IT Aptitude. Tekmetrics.
- Intro to Computer Science, Reasoning About Programs, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Logic, Discrete Mathematics, Computational Complexity, Declarative Programming, Architecture I, Operating Systems Concepts, Operating Systems II, Systems Programming, Compiler Design, Formal Methods of Software Engineering
- Leadership, Management, Strategic Thinking, Information Technology, Problem Solving, Technology Delivery, Collaboration, Software Engineering.